1. Reception, they should receive you, say hello.
2. Help arrange the bags safely.
3. Walk with you to the room, and demonstrate the benefits.
4. Give you code to WIFI on a piece of paper.
5. Provide free, or allow you to buy drinking water. One should not need to leave the Hotel for drinking water.
6. Give you a business card, so when you leave the Hotel, you can return to the Hotel safely.
7. Give you a map of the city, with the hotel located on the map.
8. Make sure you have toilet paper, towel.
9. Explain after hours, entering and leave procedure.
Log In to Leave a Comment or Join
Copyright © 2018 All rights reserved.
Not a member? Sign Up
Gear For Sale by HoboTraveler.com. All gear sold, and shipped from Amazon.com for safe, fast service.
hotelroomappraisal.com is a part of the HoboTraveler network.
The 100 Best Cities to Live International are chosen by Hobo Travelers on the Hobo Network. Our goal at Hobo is to give you 100, then you can narrow it down 10. Become and member of that city group. You can learn the pros and cons from members living there.
The 100 Best Cities to Live Abroad